Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God makes a Promise to Noah and to Us!


Have you ever made a promise? Imagine, Noah, his family and a collection of God's creatures are all aboard the ark. Imagine the smell in there. After a year and 13 months, the Lord opened the door for Noah and the animals to exit the Ark. Imagine what it must have felt like to be on land. My husband and I on our honeymoon traveled to Europe. I remember being on a overnight train. Well after we made our destination I could still feel as though I was on the train. Have you ever experience this sort of sensation? I wonder if it took a long time for Noah and his family to adjust? One thing we do know is that they offered a sacrifice to God in thanksgiving for his faithfulness to them. God also gave them a very important gift. He made a promise to Noah (and to us) that he would never destroy the earth by water. Take a look outside? Is it raining? Be reassured that we have a God who always keeps his promises and loves us.

Blessings to all,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or contact us via the link at the top of the blog page. THanks!