Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back in the Classroom

I am back in the classroom and so excited to bring the Word of God to the kids in my class.

This Sunday, we discussed the Anointing of David.  I love the story about David especially when he was anointed King because no one expected him to chosen as king.  I love what the Lord reveals to Samuel in I Samuel 16: 7

 7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 

I love that the Lord looks at the heart.  This should encourage to all of us.  God sees our potential not just in our abilities but what's in our heart.


Be blessed today from the Sprout Room,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or contact us via the link at the top of the blog page. THanks!